FedSavvy Strategies will work with you to create an actionable plan based on what you want and can deliver as a product or service. It’s good to see the big picture, but ultimately your strategy has to define how to drive business growth. This means a laser-focus on opportunities. FedSavvy Strategies’ role is to understand who you are today and where you want to be so that we can better research and design a detailed and realistic plan toward success.
What FedSavvy Strategies will do:
- Create a 3-5 year pipeline to show how you can grow your business
- Identify target customers based on actual spending
- Explain relevant spending trends
- Identify and explain specific contracts and contract vehicles to pursue
- Understand barriers to entry
- Chart best paths to market (organic growth and acquisitive)
- Identify risks that you must know
- Evaluate major competitors and potential partners (one and the same)
- Work to set up meetings with potentially valuable partners
FedSavvy Strategies will not deliver a commoditized piece of advice that gives you nothing but big lofty numbers without actionable opportunities. FedSavvy Strategies will not say “go sell to Agency X and good luck!” Understanding and articulating a strategic direction is important, but winning comes from knowing what you should and should not pursue. We won’t cut corners or provide vague advice and generalized guidance.