The FedSavvy Battle Card is a ready-to-go reference guide for your core competitors. This provides you with meaningful intelligence on competitors to inform you in early bid decisions, partnership discussions and more! We shape the FedSavvy Battle Card to contain information on major competitors specific to a market of your choosing.
Features of the FedSavvy Battle Card include:
- Narrative and assessment of competitor strengths and weaknesses
- Patterns in wins and losses
- Summary of relevant corporate experience for your chosen market
- Their market specific processes and tools
- Illustrated history of mergers and acquisitions
- Known teaming partners
Details on the FedSavvy Battle Card are available here.
A sample of a Battle Card is provided here. It will be sent to you separately.
How do you order a Battle Card?
- Select one or more of the available major GOVCON competitors to be analyzed.
- Select 4-8 services or products that define your target market.
- Select 1-4 U.S. Government customers that define your target market.
Delivery time can take up to one (1) week depending on the number of competitors and complexity of topics selected.
While you can buy this on a one-time basis, it is a great opportunity to buy this as a subscription. What’s the value of a subscription? The FedSavvy Strategies team routinely collects intelligence on many U.S. Government contractors. Leverage our capacity to take the burden of your team needing to update the Battle Card. We offer two (2) subscription types. Buy those in the store to save you time, effort and above all leverage our intelligence collection capacity so you don’t need to do more work!
Check out the subscription options here.
If you have any questions, contact us here.