Pursuing U.S. Government contracts is expensive and complex. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to have a sense of how a specific agency evaluates submitted bids?
FedSavvy Strategies has you covered with this FedAgency Insight report!
We use our intelligence analysis techniques and years of experience in U.S. Government contracting to derive trends in how different U.S. Government agencies evaluate bids. Our source material starts with the General Accountability Office (GAO) protest docket. The “magic” and secret ingredient is using years of experience working bids to interpret data embedded in these protests to identify, define and describe evaluation trends. You get the benefit of our hard work so you can make more information decisions.
What are benefits in using FedAgency Insight?
- Understand technical vs. pricing bias and preferences so you know how to balance them in your proposal
- Assess your own risks in pursuits based on price sensitivity or desire for technical innovation
- Shape your solution to fit known preferences for technical and management benefits
- Understand price sensitivity so you do not over discount your pricing
- Become aware of typical root causes of losses at a specific agency so you avoid such known pitfalls
- Better knowledge of how aggressive you can be with technical and management innovations vs. being very conservative in your pursuit
Above all the aforementioned benefits is a significant savings of your time. While you could do this analysis on your own, why do you want to spend many hours doing this? Our analytical product gives you a compact and visually oriented guide for your decisions.
BONUS: Every FedAgency Insight report includes 30 minutes with a FedSavvy Strategies analyst to engage in a questions and answers session specific to the analysis provided. We will reach out to you to set up the time after the purchase is made.