Enable your business development success through better CI and MI
Every successful business needs information to make sound business decisions. Many of the fiercest competitors enable their business development and capture teams to thrive through strong support from a market and competitive intelligence (MI and CI) resource. Sadly, many establish such resources through very informal practices ranging from poor hiring decisions, little to no planning to create working business processes, no significant training and ad hoc infrastructure to enable the function to work.
We can help you avoid these mistakes so your MI and CI function actually works.
This is what FedSavvy Strategies will do.
- Evaluate your organization’s business development practices to understand how CI and MI is best integrated to fit how you operate
- Design CI and MI business processes to support your operation
- Train your personnel how to operate CI and MI business processes
- Train your personnel on how to conduct fundamentals of CI and MI
- Integrate CI and MI processes into your business development system
- Create infrastructure to sustain CI and MI…with a database built specifically to support such a function
What FedSavvy Strategies won’t do.
FedSavvy Strategies will not waste your time telling you that “this area is broken” or other vague statements. If a recommendation is not actionable and backed up with specific guidance, you’re getting nothing of value. We e will not do that to you!
We are always available to do a custom consulting engagement for you if our “off-the-shelf” items don’t fit your needs. Contact us at email@example.com to setup a time to talk further. Regardless of what you need, don’t be shy about asking questions!