Are you concerned about the effectiveness of your federal business development systems and performance?
Consider a check-up to shed light on where you are indeed performing well and where there is room for improvement. There are some fundamental aspects of business development operations to understand what is going well and what is not going so well. What areas will be reviewed?
- Opportunity pipeline management
- Business development meetings
- Review of business development opportunities
- Proposal management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Partnership development and management
There is no single correct answer as to what you should have and where you should be. A check-up will help assess where you should be based on your particular size, maturity and specific vertical inside the broader federal contracting market.
This check-up is an inexpensive thing when you consider the value realized. The reviews and the follow-on report depend heavily on size and complexity of the business in question. Read more about this at the FedSavvy Strategies blog.
What will you get?
- A scorecard on your business development processes and infrastructure
- A custom report to include specific recommendations for improvement
Within 1 working day of this purchase, FedSavvy Strategies will contact you to setup a time to meet and then go through this check-up. The meeting time will be settled as a time and date that is mutually agreeable by both the client and FedSavvy Strategies. This will happen within 30 days of the purchase. Plan on 3-4 hours for the check-up. This is a real bargain considering the time spent and deliverable given!