Every successful business function needs to balance discipline and flexibility, and business development is no different. The bestbusiness developers are not reckless, gun-slinging, martini-guzzling “grip n’ grin” people; they are creative and disciplined business professionalswhofollow a process. We all become guilty of getting a little sloppy from timetotime. Instilling discipline and best practices is where FedSavvy Strategies can help you get better so you win more than your fair share.
We have two initial offerings for this service area. This includes the “FedSavvy BD Check-up” that can be purchased through the FedSavvy Shop. We also offera full-fledged business development process specifically designed for small federal contractors.
When we consider the FedSavvy BD Check-up, this is what FedSavvy Strategies will do.
- Evaluate your organization’s business development strengths and weaknesses
- Participate in your team’s business development meetings and reviews
- Review your process to qualify or disqualify an opportunity
- Examine how you manage your business development pipeline and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Assess your partnership strategies
- Deliver a scorecard and written assessment detailing what you are doing well and what areas have room for improvement
- Provide specific guidance on how to improve your business development process
- Support implementation for any and all changes made to your business development process
FedSavvy Strategies will not waste your time telling you that “this area is broken” or other vague statements. If a recommendation is not actionable and backed up with specific guidance, you’re getting nothing of value. We e will not do that to you!
We are always available to do a custom consulting engagement for you if our “off-the-shelf” items don’t fit your needs. Contact us at email@example.com to setup a time to talk further. Regardless of what you need, don’t be shy about asking questions!